2022 Transportation & Bus Safety Conference
The WASBO Transportation Conference provides education and training opportunities to enhance safe school transportation for Wisconsin children.
Who Should Attend?
directors, business managers, bus contractors and anyone with school
district transportation responsibilities should attend.
Network with colleagues, visit the Facilities Management Conference
Resource Area, and attend informative sessions covering themes to:
- Gain an Understanding of how bus contracts have changed.
- Engage with other Transportation Directors on how they are handling the bus driver shortage and what alternative transportation options you can use.
- Discuss the process of changing bell times, who to involve in the decision and how it could impact your district.
- Hear from the DPI about Transportation Reporting & Audits.
- Ask your questions about PBIS and Student Behavior Management.
Additional Materials and Information
If you are a WASBO member or have previously
attended a WASBO conference, your User Name is your email address. If
you don't recall your password, click the Forgot My Password link to the right to reset it. To register please sign in or click the create a new account link
in the area to the right.
Be sure to click the orange Save Responses button below before you Proceed to Checkout.
Individuals registering at the Non-Member
rate receive a free trial WASBO membership through 6/30/2023 if you
have not previously been a member. At least one individual from your
organization must be a WASBO or WSBA member to take advantage of
multi-attendee pricing. If the multi-attendee pricing option is selected
erroneously (i.e. you are the only registrant from your organization),
you agree to be billed for the difference in registration fees. Each
individual will need to register separately.