WASBO Professional Recognition Awards
WASBO is fortunate to count among its ranks many outstanding District Professionals who work tirelessly on behalf of their school districts and Wisconsin's children. In recognition of the tremendous work our members perform, WASBO has created several annual awards to honor those who truly go above and beyond in their service to their school district, their community and WASBO. These awards are an opportunity to showcase WASBO members' contributions to their districts, and to provide the public with a better understanding of the exemplary work WASBO members do to benefit students.
2015-16 WASBO Professional Recognition Program brochure
Thank you to award sponsors:
- Robert W. Baird & Co., Inc. - Business Services Award
- M3 Insurance - Safety, Security & Wellness Grant
- Hutchinson, Shockey, Erley & Co. - School Business Manager of the Year Award
- Liberty Mutual - School Business Manager of the Year Scholarship
- Key Benefit Concepts - New School Business Manager of the Year Award
- Quarles & Brady, LLP - Shining Star Award
- SchoolDude.com - School Facilities Manager of the Year Award
- Stalker Flooring - School Facilities Manager of the Year Award
- PMA Financial Network / Wisconsin Investment Series Cooperative - Wallace E. Zastrow Award and Scholarship
Complete award information including background, eligibility, selection criteria, recognition awards, and timeline is available in the 2015-16 Professional Recognition Program brochure. Questions related to Professional Recognition should be directed to Kristin Hauser at firstname.lastname@example.org or 608.729.6641.
March 2, 2015
WASBO Award nominations due. Deadline extended for Business Services Award and Shining Star Award.
March 18, 2015
Nominations due for Business Services Award and Shining Star Award.
WASBO Award Recipients selected by the Board of Directors and appropriate selection committees.
Awards presented at the WASBO Foundation Spring Conference.
Awards presented at the WASBO Foundation Fall Conference
Awards presented at the WASB-WASBO-WASDA State Education Convention