WASBO Purchasing Card Program
This program is a tool to streamline the purchasing process through the use of technology. The reduction in purchase orders and paper checks result in a savings of time and money. WASBO members have the opportunity to join this no-fees program, which is currently used by over 750 school districts across 15 states, including over 110 districts in Wisconsin.
What are Purchasing Cards (p-Cards)?
- p-Cards look and operate similarly to credit cards
- p-Cards do not carry a revolving line of credit
- p-Cards can have limits set to control transaction amounts, what can be purchased, and where purchases can be made
- p-Cards have authorization parameters that can be reviewed and managed 24/7 through a secure web portal by district administration
What are the Advantages of WASBO's p-Card Program?
- Eliminates the cost and hassle of negotiating a purchasing card contract
- Provides a tested, easy-to-use program with no start up costs or annual fees to the district
- Combines purchasing power to provide a larger rebate than could be obtained with a stand alone district contract
- Integrates with Skyward to make the program more efficient and easy to administer
- Allows your school district to ensure adequate controls and proper audit trails
- Creates a user group/support network not obtainable with multiple programs and different contracts
- Provides excellent training and user group support
New participants should direct questions and submit application materials to:
4797 Hayes Rd, Ste 101
Madison, WI 53704
Existing participants should send audited financial statements on an annual basis to BMO Harris Bank N.A. using one of these options:
- Email online link to school district financials to email@example.com
- Scan and email entire audited financials to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Fax to 312.293.5811
- Send paper copy of entire audited financials to:
BMO Harris Bank
Institutional Markets 5/C
Attn: Jeremiah Wallen
111 W. Monroe St.
Chicago, IL 60603