|1. CONTRACT FOR EXHIBIT SPACE – This contract for exhibit space and formal notice of assignment by the Wisconsin Association of School Business Officials Foundation and the full payment of fees constitutes a contract for the right to use the assigned exhibit space.
2. PAYMENT FOR SPACE – The cost of exhibit space registration is due in full no later than April 12, 2019. If payment is not received in full by April 12, 2019 the company will forfeit their booth space.
3. CANCELLATIONS – A full refund will be made by the WASBO Foundation for cancellations of exhibit contracts received in writing by the WASBO office on or before April 12, 2019 and no refunds will be made for exhibit space cancelled after said date.
4. INSTALLING AND DISMANTLING – Exhibitors may set up their booths on Thursday, May 16, 2019 from 7 - 10 am. Exhibits may not be dismantled prior to 4:45 pm. Exhibits must be removed by 7:45 pm on Thursday, May 17, 2018.
5. EXHIBIT HOURS – Exhibits will be open on Thursday, May 16, 2019 from 10:25 am - 4:45 pm. Dedicated exhibit time is scheduled from 10:25-10:50 am, 12:40-1:50 pm and 2:50-3:20 pm.
6. PRIZES – The WASBO Foundation Spring Conference annually holds a Silent Auction and Raffle event. Proceeds from this event promote WASBO's involvement in ASBO International by supporting ASBO Board candidates and providing grants to WASBO members serving on ASBO committees. Again this year WASBO will hold this event in the Exhibit Hall Area on Thursday. Exhibitors are encouraged to provide a Silent Auction or Raffle donation. Items donated for raffle will be kept in your booth. Silent auction items will be located in a special area of the exhibit hall area. Donations might be a gift card for gas, Home Depot, Visa etc..., items like gift baskets, a TV, iPod or eReader, your organization's logo wear or your product or service. Both attendees and exhibitors may bid on silent auction items or purchase raffle tickets for prizes. Exhibitors and attendees will tour the exhibit hall to select the item(s) for which they wish to enter their raffle tickets, or to identify items on which to bid. Winners for each item will be posted as part of the social during the last hour of the exhibits. Raffle ticket sales and silent auction proceeds will fund WASBO members' ASBO activities.
To promote this silent auction and raffle activity and further increase circulation in the exhibit hall, all exhibitors who are providing raffle prizes or silent auction items will be identified in the conference program.
7. USE OF SPACE – All demonstrations or other sales activities must be confined to the space limits of the exhibit booth. No exhibitor shall assign, sublet or share the space allocated without the knowledge and consent of WASBO. Displays shall not be placed in a manner as to interfere with other exhibits. The organizers of the WASBO Spring Conference reserve the right to exclude from any exhibit any or all literature, illustrations, materials or products that in its judgement are not consistent with the proper decorum of the educational exhibits.
Under no circumstances shall anyone serve/order alcoholic beverages
during exhibit hall hours. Adult beverages can only be offered by WASBO
at WASBO sanctioned events with drink tickets and served by hotel staff.
|8. SHIPPING AND STORAGE – Shipping and storage will be the sole responsibility of the exhibitors.
9. NOISE – Exhibitors should be respectful of other exhibitors when including sound in their display.
10. INSURANCE – Responsibility for various types of insurance coverage is that of each individual exhibitor. Each exhibitor will hold free of liability, in connection with property damage or personal damage to his/her agents and employees, the headquarters hotel or exhibit hall and the Wisconsin Association of School Business Officials, Inc. and WASBO Foundation and the employees of each such organization for loss, theft, damage or destruction of goods, or for any injury to himself/herself or employees while in the exhibit or for any damage of any nature or character.
11. FIRE PROTECTION - No flammable fluids, substances or materials of any nature, including decorative material that is not flameproof, may be used in the booth. Electrical wiring must conform with national Electric Code Safety Rules. All exhibits must comply with local fire regulations.
12. REGISTRATION – Exhibitors are entitled to register up to two (2) representatives per exhibit space at no additional cost. Additional personnel may register at the prevailing registration fees to attend all of the conference or only exhibit hall related activities. Exhibitors will receive a confirmation and additional conference information when it becomes available. Attendees who are not exhibitors will be required to pay the prevailing registration fee to attend all or part of the conference and may not solicit business in the exhibit areas or distribute product information at the conference site. All booth personnel must register for the conference and name badges are required for all individuals.
13. EXHIBIT BOOTH and TABLE SIZE – Each exhibit booth is 10' wide and 8' deep. One 8' skirted exhibit table is provided with each booth registration.
14. HOSPITALITY SUITES OR OTHER CONFERENCE RELATED EVENTS – Exhibitors having hospitality rooms shall inform the organizers of the WASBO Spring Conference of their location and times of operation. No activities shall be scheduled to compete with scheduled Conference activities, including social activities sponsored by participating vendors in conjunction with the WASBO Spring Conference Planning Committee. Any vendor hosting a hospitality suite must be registered for the Conference.
15. ACCOMMODATIONS – Accommodations are the responsibility of the vendor. Contact the conference hotels directly to reserve your hotel accommodations. See the WASBO website for hotel information.
16. WASBO CONFERENCE ATTENDEE MAILING LIST - WASBO will provide an Excel file of all attendees to exhibitors approximately 7-10 days prior to the conference, as well as a final attendee list after the conference. Exhibitors may use the list only once prior and once after the conference to promote attendance at their booth and follow up with attendees.