Viterbo University College Credit Option
WASBO has established a relationship with Viterbo University which allows attendees at most WASBO Conferences to earn credits through the University. One graduate credit will be available for those attending the Fall Conference on Thursday, October 4, and Friday, October 5.
These credits may be applied toward Wisconsin state licensure requirements (you should verify with the Wisconsin Department of Public Instruction if you are eligible to use these credits as circumstances differ depending upon when your original license was awarded). Each Viterbo credit is $220, and is paid directly to Viterbo University. To earn a credit:
- Register on-line at www.wasbo.com for the WASBO Fall Conference.
- Complete the Viterbo registration form, provided on site at the registration desk, and turn it in at the beginning of the conference to participate in the Viterbo credit program. Payment to Viterbo must be made at that time with a check or credit card. Please note due to the short duration of the course, once you complete and submit the Course Registration form to either Viterbo or WASBO, it is not possible to drop or cancel your participation in the course. By completing and submitting a Course Registration form, you are obligated to pay the associated course fee to Viterbo University and complete the assigned coursework.
- Attend sessions in all time slots and complete the course credit validation form and the assigned reading. The reading assignment for the Fall Conference will be The Culture: Crating Excellence with Those You Lead by James C. Hunter.
- Return the completed Credit Validation Form to WASBO by Friday, October 19, 2018 by mail, email, fax or in person at the conference. If coursework is not received by the deadline, the instructor will enter a grade appropriate to the coursework received.
Viterbo is no longer mailing grade reports to students. To view your grades online:
- Go to www.viterbo.edu/ocusernames
- Read the directions on how to obtain your username and password then click on “Find User Name” (your username and password were also emailed to your preferred email address after you registered for your classes)
- Once you have obtained your user name and password, go to www.viterbo.edu
- Click on the "MYVU" link at the top of the page
- Click on the "VitNet" icon at the top right of the page
- Click on "Log in"
- Enter your username and password and then click on "Submit"
- Click on "Students"
- Under Academic Profile click on "Grades"
- Then, choose a course, and click on “Submit”
- If the class is graded, the grade will appear under "final grade"
If you need any technical support, please contact Viterbo’s help desk at email@example.com.