2022 WASBO Facilities Management Conference
Conditions For Exhibit Space Contract
1. CONTRACT FOR EXHIBIT SPACE – This contract for exhibit space and formal notice of assignment by the Wisconsin Association of School Business Officials Foundation and the full payment of fees constitute a contract for the right to use the assigned exhibit space.
2. PAYMENT FOR SPACE – The cost of exhibit space registration is due in full no later than January 6, 2022. If payment is not received in full by January 6, 2022, the company will forfeit their booth space.
3. CANCELLATIONS – A full refund of fees will be made on cancellations received IN WRITING on or before January 6, 2022. No refunds will be made for exhibit space cancelled after January 6, 2022.
4. CONFERENCE STRUCTURE – This is an in person conference with no virtual component. Two full conference registrations will be included per single booth. Companies that register for a double booth include four full conference registrations. Other benefits include: A one-time use attendee list, virtual and in-person attendee information available in the WASBO GO Mobile App. The exhibitor representatives from the the company may attend sessions. All exhibitors must follow WASBO's required safeguards, including wearing a mask indoors and providing proof of vaccination. WASBO's health and safety policies are subject to change.
5. INSTALLING AND DISMANTLING – Exhibitors may set up their booths on Tuesday, February 15 from 7:00 am-10:45 am. Exhibits must be removed by 4 pm on February 16.
6. USE OF SPACE – All exhibitors must follow WASBO's required safeguards. All demonstrations or other sales activities must be confined to the limits of the exhibit booth. The Exhibit Hall is designed for table top displays. While exhibitors may bring a booth, space limitations require that the entire set up take no more than 4’ by 8’. WASBO reserves the right to request vendors remove items that exceed this space limitation. No exhibitor shall assign, sublet or share the space allocated without the knowledge and consent of WASBO. Displays shall not be placed in a manner as to interfere with other exhibits. The Wisconsin Association of School Business Officials Foundation reserves the right to exclude from any exhibition any or all literature, illustrations, materials or products that in its judgement are not consistent with the proper decorum of the educational exhibits.
Under no circumstances shall anyone serve/order alcoholic beverages during exhibit hall hours. Adult beverages can only be offered by WASBO at WASBO sanctioned events with drink tickets and served by hotel staff.
7. PRIZES – Exhibitors are encouraged, but not required, to bring a raffle prize to donate to the WASBO Foundation. Raffle prizes will be used to raise funds for the Joel Konze Memorial/Facilities Management Conference Student Scholarship awarded to a high school senior. Your raffle prize will be displayed at your booth during exhibit hours; prizes might include a gift card for gas, Home Depot, Visa etc..., items like gift baskets, a TV, your organization's logo wear or your product or service. Attendees and exhibitors alike can purchase raffle tickets. Those who purchase tickets will then tour the exhibit hall to select the items they wish to win, and enter their raffle tickets for those items. Winners for each prize will be posted as part of the lunch during the last hour of the exhibits on Wednesday, February 16. To promote this activity and further increase circulation in the exhibit hall, we will be identifying all exhibitors in the conference program who are participating in the drawing prize activity to raise scholarship funds. Indicate on your conference registration if you will be bringing a prize to donate.
8. SHIPPING AND STORAGE – Shipping and storage will be the sole responsibility of the exhibitors.
9. SOUND AND/OR LIGHTING – Exhibitors should be respectful of other exhibitors when including sound and/or lighting in their display.
10. INSURANCE – Responsibility for various types of insurance coverage is that of each individual exhibitor. Each exhibitor will hold free of liability, in connection with property damage or personal damage to his agents and employees, the headquarters hotel or exhibit hall, the Wisconsin Association of School Business Officials Foundation and the employees of each such organization for loss, theft, damage or destruction of goods, or for any injury to himself/herself or employees while in the exhibit or for any damage of any nature or character.
11. FIRE PROTECTION- No flammable fluids, substances or materials of any nature, including decorative material that is not flameproof, may be used in the booth. Electrical wiring must conform with national Electric Code Safety Rules. Local fire regulations must be complied with.
12. REGISTRATION – Exhibitors are entitled to register two (2) representatives per booth at no additional cost. Additional personnel may register for the full conference at a discounted rate of $145 for a single day pass or $250 for a full conference pass. Service Affiliate members who are not exhibitors will be required to pay the full conference registration fee ($275 Early Bird, $290 Regular for Members or $405 Early Bird, $425 Regular for Non-Members) and may not solicit business in the exhibit areas or distribute product information at the conference site. All exhibitor representatives must be registered. Everyone entering the exhibit hall must have a conference name badge.
13. EXHIBIT TABLE SIZE – Skirted 8' by 30" exhibit tables are provided, one per exhibitor. If you do not wish a table at your booth, please indicate that on your registration form.
14. WASBO CONFERENCE ATTENDEE MAILING LIST – WASBO will provide an Excel file of all attendees to the exhibitors' contact person approximately 7-10 days prior to the conference, as well as a final attendee list after the conference. Exhibitors may use the list only once prior and once after the conference to promote attendance at their booth and follow up with attendees.
15. HOSPITALITY SUITES – Service Affiliates having hospitality rooms shall inform the WASBO office of their location and times of operation. No hospitality activities shall be scheduled to compete with WASBO activities, including social activities sponsored by Service Affiliate members in conjunction with the WASBO Facilities Management Conference. Any Service Affiliate hosting a hospitality suite must be registered for the Conference.
16. ACCOMMODATIONS – It is the responsibility of the exhibitor to make appropriate accommodation reservations. Please contact the Kalahari Resort & Conference Center directly at 877-253-5466.