Tomahawk Attendee Registration - June 28, 2023
Custodial Teams will return to the district with information on safety, efficiency, best practices, cost savings and more!
In addition to exceptional learning, the WASBO Custodial and Maintenance Conference also includes:
- Facility Manager Certification Program Course Credits in Module 1 - Custodial Operations
- (sessions offered are Building a High Performing Team, Custodial Supervision & Evaluation, Performing Custodial Staffing Levels & Assessments and Product & Equipment Selection)
- The Safety Room Challenge - compete with other custodial teams to identify safety concerns
- Vendor exhibits and equipment demonstrations
- Networking with peers from districts in your region as well as across the state, and team building with your own staff
- The opportunity to visit another district's school
Registration is only $35 per individual and includes continental breakfast, lunch, materials and attendance certificate. Send your entire team!
This conference will be held at Tomahawk High School, Tomahawk, WI and is an excellent opportunity to learn from experts in the field on:
|• Playground Safety & Inspections
||• WRS, The State Pension Plan
|• Trauma Informed Care
||• Cleaning Science & Cleaning for Perception
Should you need hotel accommodations, the district host suggests the following:
Additional Dates and Locations
July 12, 2023 - Sparta
July 19, 2023 - New Richmond
July 19, 2023 - Oconomowoc
July 26, 2023 - Beaver Dam
Learn & Grow with WASBO Go!
Download the WASBO Go App ahead of the conference to make sure you have access to all conference information, session evaluations, and more! Visit https://www.wasbo.com/wasbogo for more information on everything available.
Download the WASBO Go App now by searching "WASBO Go" in your phone's App Store or Google Play Store or by scanning the QR code above.
To register, please sign in or click the create a new account link in the area to the right. If you have previously attended a WASBO conference, your User Name is your email address. If you don't recall your password, click the Forgot My Password link to the right to reset it.
Be sure to click the orange Save Responses button below before you Proceed to Checkout. Enter the total number of individuals attending below, then click ADD.
Written and oral information provided at this
conference is obtained from a variety of sources. Neither WASBO nor any
of its members or representatives accept liability for the contents or
use of information presented at this conference.