2022 Custodial and Maintenance Conference - Pewaukee
Professional Development and Networking for Custodial and Maintenance Staff
Pewaukee Attendee Registration - July 27, 2022
Custodial Teams will return to the district with information on safety, efficiency, best practices, cost savings and more!
In addition to exceptional learning, the WASBO Custodial and Maintenance Conference also includes:
- Facility Manager Certification Program Course Credits in Module 4 - Maintenance & Operations
- (sessions offered are Exterior Building Envelope Maintenance, Roof Maintenance, Effective Preventative Maintenance Program, and Building Automation Management Systems)
- The Safety Room Challenge - compete with other custodial teams to identify safety concerns
- Vendor exhibits and equipment demonstrations
- Networking with peers from across the state and team building with your own staff
- The opportunity to visit another district's school
Registration is only $30 per individual and includes continental breakfast, lunch, materials and attendance certificate. Send your entire team!
This conference will be held at Pewaukee High School/Asa Middle School, Pewaukee, WI and is an excellent opportunity to learn from experts in the field on:
|• Gym Floor Maintenance
||• WRS, The State Pension Plan
|• Proper Floor Maintenance: Rubber & Epoxy
||• Roof Tour & Maintenance
|• Pewaukee 4K Experience
||• Safety Room
Should you need hotel accommodations, the district host suggests the following:
- Holiday Inn Pewaukee - Milwaukee East, N14 W24140 Tower Pl, Pewaukee, WI 53072, (262) 506-6300
- Milwaukee Marriott West, W231N1600 Corporate Ct, Waukesha, WI 53186, (262) 574-0888
- Avid Hotel Milwaukee West - Waukesha, 2101 Meadow Lane, Pewaukee, WI 53072, (262) 367-5750
- Wildwood Lodge Pewaukee, N14 W24121 Tower Pl, Pewaukee, WI 53072, (262) 506-2000
- The Ingleside Hotel, 2810 Golf Rd, Pewaukee, WI 53072, (800) 247-6640
Additional Dates and Locations
June 22, Crivitz
June 29, Cameron
July 13, Holmen
July 20, Tomorrow River
Learn & Grow with WASBO Go!
Download the WASBO Go App ahead of the conference to make sure you have access to all conference information, session evaluations, and more! Visit https://www.wasbo.com/wasbogo for more information on everything available.
Download the WASBO Go App now by searching "WASBO Go" in your phone's App Store or Google Play Store or by scanning the QR code above.
To register, please sign in or click the create a new account link in the area to the right. If you have previously attended a WASBO conference, your User Name is your email address. If you don't recall your password, click the Forgot My Password link to the right to reset it.
Be sure to click the orange Save Responses button below before you Proceed to Checkout. Enter the total number of individuals attending below, then click ADD.
Written and oral information provided at this
conference is obtained from a variety of sources. Neither WASBO nor any
of its members or representatives accept liability for the contents or
use of information presented at this conference.