The exhibit hall is SOLD OUT as of November 19, 2021. Join the wait list here: https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/22FMCWaitList!
What's Included in Your Exhibitor Registration?
- An Audience! Access to Facility and
Operations Directors and School Business Managers for K-12
schools throughout Wisconsin. Attendees from the Wisconsin School
Safety Coordinators Association Conference and the WASBO Transportation
& Bus Safety Conference also will have access to the exhibit hall,
as those conferences overlap with the WASBO Facilities Management
Conference. Join us as we recognize our four Custodial/Maintenance Professionals of the Year during our General Session on Tuesday, February 15 at 12:45 pm!
- Exhibit Hours - Tuesday, February 15, 11:00 am-5:30 pm, Wednesday, February 16, 7:00 am-12:35 pm
- Dedicated Exhibit Time with no competing
sessions on Tuesday from 11:00 am-12:00 pm, during lunch and the
networking event at the end of the day, as well as Wednesday breakfast
- Networking Event in Exhibit Hall to conclude the day on Tuesday from 4:20-5:30 pm.
- Lunch With Conference Attendees on Tuesday and Wednesday for each exhibitor. Lunch will be served in the exhibit hall.
- Exhibit Space - The exhibit hall features tabletop exhibits (no
pipe and drape); each exhibit space is a 4' x 8' area with a skirted 8'
x 30" table, chair, and company identification sign. The exhibit hall
is fully carpeted and free WiFi is also provided.
- Conference Registration for two of your company representatives,
including Tuesday and Wednesday lunches, breaks, Wednesday breakfast and
networking opportunities, and the ability
to attend conference sessions. (Additional company reps are $250 for
full conference or $145 for a single day exhibits only pass) - Please
note: Representative names as well as additional exhibitors will be
collected in a separate registration. WASBO
will contact you for this information in January.
- WASBO Go Listing - and if you participate as a conference sponsor, special recognition with an ad on WASBO Go.
- Choose Your Preferred Booth Location.
Request your top three preferred booth spaces by checking the exhibit hall map for availability. (WASBO will make final booth space determinations based on sponsorship
status, date/time stamp of registrations, proximity of direct
- An attendee list for one-time marketing use.
- Joel Konze Memorial/Facilities Management Conference Student Scholarship Fundraiser Raffle - Donate a raffle prize to raise funds to support a student scholarship while generating extra interest at your booth!
- Make the Most of Your Experience by watching the recorded exhibitor webinar, coming soon!
Additional Exhibitor Materials and Information
Ensuring the Health and Safety of Conference Attendees - WASBO Safeguards updated 9/3/2021
As we prepare for in-person conferences, providing attendees and
exhibitors with a safe and healthy learning environment is our top
priority. To do this well, all participants must follow the safeguards
necessary for minimizing transmission of the COVID-19 virus, including
the emerging Delta variant.Additionally, this will allow a lower risk of
transmitting the virus to your family and community. The safeguards
include the following:
Before the Event:
Get the vaccine. All registrants including guests and speakers will
be required to provide proof of being fully vaccinated. You are
considered fully vaccinated:
- 2 weeks after your second dose in a 2-dose series, such as Pfizer or Moderna vaccines, or
- 2 weeks after a single-dose vaccine, such as Johnson & Johnson's Janssen vaccine
Prepare to attend by monitoring your fever or symptoms before the conference even if you are fully vaccinated.
Stay home if you have a fever or other symptoms even if you are fully vaccinated.
Stay home if you have a family member with COVID-19 even if you are fully vaccinated and follow CDC recommended precautions.
During the Event:
Present proof of vaccination using the CLEAR App.
All attendees will be required to
wear a mask indoors, with the exception of when actively eating or
drinking, even if you are fully vaccinated. WASBO will provide a mask if
you do not have one.
Practice physical distancing as required.
Follow the CDC’s guidance.
Please note that
additional safeguards may be established based on CDC guidelines as the
conference nears. If change is needed, this will be communicated in
After the Event:
Monitor your temperature and symptoms to keep yourself and others safe.
To learn more about how the Kalahari is making changes to keep their guests safe, please visit: https://www.kalaharimeetings.com/our-covid-19-response/
The Midwest Facility Masters Conference will
provide school leaders and exhibitors with critical information and
networking opportunities. At this time, we are confident that
participants can safely conduct an in-person conference with
comprehensive COVID-19 safeguards in place and practiced by all who
attend. We will continue to closely monitor the situation.
To register for the WASBO Facilities Management Conference, please sign in or click the create a new account link
in the area to the right. If you have previously attended a WASBO
conference, your User Name is your email address. If don't recall your
password, click the Forgot My Password link to the right to reset it.
Be sure to click Save Responses below before you Proceed to Checkout.
Check to be sure your single or double booth selection is checked
above. Proceed to checkout button should be at the end of the page. If
not, please call the WASBO office for assistance. 608-249-8588.