As of 9 AM on August 19, the 2021 Midwest Facility Masters Conference exhibit hall is SOLD OUT! Join the exhibitor wait list here!
Wisconsin ASBO, in participation with Illinois ASBO,
Iowa ASBO, Minnesota ASBO, Minnesota Educational Facility Management
Professionals (MASMS), and Missouri School Plant Managers (MSPMA) are
pleased to offer the 2021 Midwest Facility Masters
Conference November 1-2, 2021 at the Kalahari Convention Center in
Wisconsin Dells, WI.
The conference is designed to provide career development and
professional training opportunities for Facility and Operations, as well
as School Business Professionals in K-12 Schools. The exhibit hall is
your opportunity to come together with these key school district
decision makers, providing them with the information they need on the
solutions you offer.
What's Included in Your Exhibitor Registration?
Showcase Your Products and Services
Access to hundreds Facility and Operations Directors and School Business Managers for K-12 schools throughout the Midwest who will be attending this conference in-person. We anticipate over 300 attendees from Wisconsin, Illinois, Minnesota, Iowa, Missouri and beyond!
- Conference Registration for up to 2
of your company representatives, including Monday and Tuesday breakfasts
and lunches, breaks, social networking opportunities, and the ability
to attend conference sessions. Please note - your name badge registration needs to be done separately, information will be sent in the coming weeks. Additional representatives can be purchased during name badge registration for an additional fee.
- WASBO Go Exhibitor Listing - and if you participate as a conference sponsor, special recognition with an ad or logo in the mobile app.
- Exhibit Space - 8' deep X 10' wide booth with
an 8' skirted table, 2 chairs and company identification sign. Pipe and
drape, carpeted exhibit hall, and free WiFi are also provided. Each
booth space is $690.
- Exhibit Hours - 10:50 AM - 5:30 PM on Monday, November 1.
- Dedicated Exhibit Time with no competing
sessions or activities at various times on Monday, November 1.
Terms & Conditions for 2021:
- Join us Sunday evening for a Welcome Reception, including the Vikings vs. Cowboys Game!
- Gather with your friends at a Networking Reception on Monday Night.
- Join us for Networking in Exhibit Area to conclude the day on Monday, November 1.
- Each exhibit space includes two full conference registrations per company. Double booths include four full conference registrations. Companies cannot purchase additional representative registrations due to the ongoing COVID-19 pandemic.
- WASBO GO – Listing in WASBO App that allows exhibitors and attendees to connect with attendees. Clickable listing includes company contact information, company description and logo. Priority listing placement for sponsors.
Conference attendee list two weeks prior to conference and at conclusion conference. May be used for a one-time email or mailing.
- Attendee information will be available in the WASBO GO mobile app as well as on the attendee list.
- Two Exhibitor Representatives per booth (Four for Double Booths) from the company may attend sessions.
- Cancellation Policy
- Should the in-person portion of this conference be cancelled due to safety and public health concerns, exhibitors will have their exhibitor fees fully refunded.
- If an exhibitor chooses to cancel prior to the cancellation deadline of September 24, they will be removed from the Exhibit Hall and any recognition. They will be given a full refund.
- View more information on exhibitor terms and conditions
Ensuring the Health and Safety of Conference Attendees - WASBO Safeguards updated 9/3/2021
As we prepare for in-person conferences, providing attendees and
exhibitors with a safe and healthy learning environment is our top
priority. To do this well, all participants must follow the safeguards
necessary for minimizing transmission of the COVID-19 virus, including
the emerging Delta variant.Additionally, this will allow a lower risk of
transmitting the virus to your family and community. The safeguards
include the following:
Before the Event:
Get the vaccine. All registrants including guests and speakers will
be required to provide proof of being fully vaccinated. You are
considered fully vaccinated:
- 2 weeks after your second dose in a 2-dose series, such as Pfizer or Moderna vaccines, or
- 2 weeks after a single-dose vaccine, such as Johnson & Johnson's Janssen vaccine
Prepare to attend by monitoring your fever or symptoms before the conference even if you are fully vaccinated.
Stay home if you have a fever or other symptoms even if you are fully vaccinated.
Stay home if you have a family member with COVID-19 even if you are fully vaccinated and follow CDC recommended precautions.
During the Event:
Present proof of vaccination.
All attendees will be required to
wear a mask indoors, with the exception of when actively eating or
drinking, even if you are fully vaccinated. WASBO will provide a mask if
you do not have one.
Practice physical distancing as required.
Follow the CDC’s guidance.
Please note that
additional safeguards may be established based on CDC guidelines as the
conference nears. If change is needed, this will be communicated in
After the Event:
Monitor your temperature and symptoms to keep yourself and others safe.
To learn more about how the Kalahari is making changes to keep their guests safe, please visit: https://www.kalaharimeetings.com/our-covid-19-response/
The Midwest Facility Masters Conference will
provide school leaders and exhibitors with critical information and
networking opportunities. At this time, we are confident that
participants can safely conduct an in-person conference with
comprehensive COVID-19 safeguards in place and practiced by all who
attend. We will continue to closely monitor the situation.
Additional Exhibitor Materials and Information
To register please sign in or click the create a new account link
in the area to the right. If you have previously attended a WASBO or
Midwest Facility Masters Conference, your User Name is your email
address. If you are unsure of your password, click the Forgot My Password link to reset your password to log in.
Be sure to click the orange Save Responses button below before you Proceed to Checkout.
This conference brought to you by Wisconsin ASBO, in participation with Illinois ASBO, Iowa ASBO, Minnesota ASBO, Minnesota Educational Facility Management Professionals (MASMS), and Missouri School Plant Managers Association.