WASBO Webinar: Budget Areas to Develop
Join your WASBO colleagues for this free webinar as you prepare to create and modify your budget for next year.
Budget Areas to Develop until the Puzzle Pieces are Final
- Sue Schnorr, Mentorship Coordinator, WI Association of School Business Officials
- Jill Bodwin, Mentorship Coordinator, WI Association of School Business Officials
- Julie Kelly, Assistant Superintendent for Business and Human Resources, Muskego-Norway School District
- Mike Gerlach, Director of Business Services, Fond Du Lac School District
- Mike Barry, Executive Director, WI Association of School Business Officials
Budgeting for next year is more critical than ever! Your WASBO colleagues will provide a checklist of budget areas to develop and answer your questions. Use this form to submit your questions by April 16. If you are new to your position, you will want to join us for Part 2 of the Budget Development Process!
Register for the webinar at: https://us02web.zoom.us/webinar/register/WN_woCWe7O0SEqNpTllaSR-lQ
Written and oral information provided at this professional development opportunity is obtained from a variety of sources. Neither WASBO nor any of its members or representatives accept liability for the contents or use of information presented.