2021 Virtual Transportation & Bus Safety Conference ATTENDEE
Join us virtually to get the latest updates on a variety of student transportation topics!
Who Should Attend?
This conference provides professional development for transportation
directors, business managers, bus contractors and anyone with school
district transportation responsibilities. Attend informative sessions covering themes to:
- Gain an Understanding of best practices for disinfecting your buses.
- Engage with staff that work "behind the scenes" of student transportation.
- Learn from experienced attorneys about the legalities of recording on buses and how transportation contracts have changed since the start of COVID.
- Discuss student safety and accountability.
- Hear from the DPI about McKinney Vento, homeless/foster care transportation, special education transportation and categorical aid.
- Access an on-demand session regarding the latest information on MAP21.
All presentations will be recorded and available to conference registrants on their WASBO profile.
If you have not already done so, you will want to download the WASBO
Go App from either the App store or Google Play. WASBO Go will enhance
your conference experience. You will be able to evaluate sessions,
access the conference schedule and presentation handouts; following the
conference, session recordings will be available here as well. Sign in
to the app using your WASBO credentials to make the most of WASBO Go. Download the App by scanning this QR code with your phone:
Additional Materials and Information
To register please sign in or click the create a new account link
in the area to the right. If you are a WASBO member or have previously
attended a WASBO conference, your User Name is your email address. If
you don't recall your password, click the Forgot My Password link to the right to reset it.
Be sure to click the orange Save Responses button below before you Proceed to Checkout.
Individuals registering at the Non-Member
rate receive a free trial WASBO membership through 6/30/2022 if you
have not previously been a member. At least one individual from your
organization must be a WASBO or WSBA member to take advantage of
multi-attendee pricing. If the multi-attendee pricing option is selected
erroneously (i.e. you are the only registrant from your organization),
you agree to be billed for the difference in registration fees. Each
individual will need to register separately.