2021 Virtual Wisconsin Federal Funding Conference
Learn the ins and outs of managing federal funds for compliance and to promote excellence in your school district for all students.
Presented by the Wisconsin Department of Public Instruction, WASBO Foundation and WCASS
The Federal Funding Conference is a collaboration between DPI, the WI
Association of School Business Officials (WASBO) and the WI Council of
Administrators of Special Services (WCASS).
In addition to providing introductory sessions on Federal Funding for
staff new to federal grants management, this year’s conference focuses
on the ins and outs of federal funding in our ever-changing environment
Over 15 concurrent sessions will handle the nuts and bolts of compliance, monitoring and management of your federal funds.
Topic areas covered at the 2021 conference include:
- What We've Been Up To - A Year in Review
- CARES Act - Claims, Reports, Data & Monitoring
- Introductions to Title I Part A Funding, IDEA Funding, Title II Part A Funding, IDEA Maintenance of Effort and Title III Part A Funding
- Tips and Tricks for WISEgrants Software
- Providing Equitable Services to Private Schools with ESEA Funds
- Wisconsin Uniform Financial Accounting Requirements 101
Who Should Attend?
To get the most from this professional development
opportunity, bring your team including:
- Special Education Program Coordinators
- Title I Program Coordinators
- Grant Accountants and Coordinators
- District Administrators, Business Managers, and/or Business Office Staff working closely with Special Ed and Title I funding
If you have not already done so, you will want to download the WASBO
Go App from either the App store or Google Play. WASBO Go will enhance
your conference experience. You will be able to evaluate sessions,
access the conference schedule and presentation handouts; following the
conference, session recordings will be available here as well. Sign in
to the app using your WASBO credentials to make the most of WASBO Go. Download the App by scanning this QR code with your phone:
Additional Materials and Information
To register please sign in or click the create a new account link
in the area to the right. If you have previously attended a Federal
Funding or other WASBO conference, your User Name is your email address.
If you don't recall your password, click the Forgot My Password link to the right to reset it.
Be sure to click the orange Save Responses button below before you Proceed to Checkout.
If the multi-attendee pricing option is
selected erroneously (i.e. you are the only registrant from your
organization), you agree to be billed for the difference in registration
fees. Each individual will need to register separately. All rates are per person.