WASBO Scholarships for Wisconsin High School Students
Scholarships for All Wisconsin Graduating High School Seniors
2022 Scholarship Applications due Feb. 1, 2022. Apply today!
The WASBO Foundation matching funds for these scholarships are made possible by donations, WASBO Service Affiliate Sponsorships, WASBO Foundation Scholarship Golf and Bike Fundraisers and other Foundation revenue-generating activities. The Board of Trustees extends its appreciation to all who have supported this scholarship program. Scholarship recipients will be notified in April and recognized at WASBO’s Spring Conference and in the June issue of WASBO Focus.
In 2022, the following WASBO matching scholarships are being offered:
- $4,000 student scholarship sponsored by EMC Insurance Companies
- $4,000 Joel Konze Memorial / Facilities Management Conference student scholarship sponsored by First Onsite Property Restoration and Stalker Sports Floors
- $3,000 student scholarship sponsored by BMO Harris Bank
- $3,000 student scholarship sponsored by Nexus Solutions
- $1,000 student scholarship sponsored by National Insurance Services and Miron Construction
Scholarships will be awarded to successful candidates who are graduating high school seniors in the spring of the selection year. Scholarship recipients may pursue any course of study. The scholarships will be awarded to students attending any accredited college or university (public or private). The objective of these awards is to provide financial assistance to deserving students.
The information supplied by each scholarship applicant shall include the following:
- Completed application
- Personal letter stating your goals and career objectives
- High school scholastic record
- Description of your participation in the following areas:
- Co-Curricular Activities
- Community Service
- One letter of recommendation from someone within the student's school district
- One letter of recommendation from either a community member or employer
- Answer to the essay question listed on the scholarship application after interviewing the Superintendent, Business Manager or Bookkeeper from your school district
- Recent photograph (original, reprint on photo paper or electronic photo emailed to Kristin Hauser at [email protected]) to be used in the WASBO e-newsletter, WASBO Focus, and recognition at WASBO’s Spring Conference. The photograph will not be used in the selection process. Photographs will not be returned.
Scholarships to Students in Recognition of WASBO Members
Additionally, several scholarships are awarded in recognition of WASBO members. These selections are made by the WASBO member being honored.
- $3,000 WASBO President's Scholarship, sponsored by UnitedHeathCare
- $1,500 Wallace E. Zastrow Award Scholarship, sponsored by Community Insurance Corporation
- $1,500 School Business Official of the Year Scholarship