WASBO Professional Recognition Awards
Applications due Jan. 11, 2019
WASBO is fortunate to count among its ranks many outstanding District Professionals who work tirelessly on behalf of their school districts and Wisconsin's children. In recognition of the tremendous work our members perform, WASBO has created several annual awards to honor those who truly go above and beyond in their service to their school district, their community and WASBO. These awards are an opportunity to showcase WASBO members' contributions to their districts, and to provide the public with a better understanding of the exemplary work WASBO members do to benefit students.
2019-20 WASBO Professional Recognition Program brochure (Nominations due Jan. 11, 2019)
Thank you to award sponsors:
- Wisconsin Investment Series Cooperative - Wallace E. Zastrow Lifetime Achievement Award
- SchoolDude.com - School Facilities Manager of the Year Award
- Stalker Sports Floors - School Facilities Manager of the Year Award
- M3 Insurance - School Business Manager of the Year Award
- Hays Companies - George Gray WASBO New School Business Manager of the Year Award
- Quarles & Brady, LLP - Mike Roshar WASBO Shining Star Award
- Baird Public Finance - Business Services Award
- M3 Insurance - Safety, Security & Wellness Award
Award Process (Nominations due Jan. 11, 2019)
Complete award information including background, eligibility, selection criteria, recognition awards, and timeline is available in the 2019-20 Professional Recognition Program brochure. Questions related to Professional Recognition should be directed to Kristin Hauser at email@example.com or 608.729.6641.
Return forms with supporting
4797 Hayes Road, Suite 202
Madison, WI 53704
or email firstname.lastname@example.org
January 11, 2019
WASBO Award nominations due.
WASBO Award Recipients selected by the Board of Directors and appropriate selection committees.
WASBO Executive Director notifies WASBO Award Recipients of their selection.
Awards presented at the WASBO Foundation Spring Conference.
Awards presented at the WASBO Foundation Fall Conference
Awards presented at the WASB-WASBO-WASDA State Education Convention
ASBO International Awards
Certificate of Excellence in Financial Reporting (COE)
Meritorious Budget Award (MBA) and Pathway to the MBA
Emerging School Business Leaders Scholarship: Apply or Nominate